So I begin our new blog with some fun times Matthew had at Grandparents day even though they could not be with us. It is hard with them all further away but I believe this blog should help us all feel a little closer. I am not great at "blogging" so bear with me and know that pictures and videos will be the main attraction here. I am sure there will be no complaints. Below are a few videos taken from Matt's grandparents celebration at preschool.
- Here is Matt singing his favorite song because it is in another language:
- Here is the memory verse of the week:
- Next is the first part of Matthew showing off his classroom:
- Here is Part 2 of his classroom:
- A little lunch was served after that the kids had made:
- The last part of the day was playing games:
- And because Conner needs a little camera time too...Here he is:
No comments:
Post a Comment